Help->Know More->Manage Audio
Audio can be managed when "Audio"
is checked from Image/Audio Transform
iPod Photo Slideshow Maker support both WAV and MP3 formats
2. Click "Add" from the "Editorial Shortcuts" to launch the following window
3. Search and select the wanted audio, then
click "Open" from the above window
4. Repeat Step 2 and 3 to import all the
5. Audio can be also added by Open an existing project.
1. Click "Remove" from the "Editorial Shortcuts" to remove the selected Audio
2. Click "Clear" from the "Editorial Shortcuts" to remove all the audio without
1. Choose audio by clicking the audio file
2. Click "Play" from the "Editorial Shortcuts" and be sure your microphone is
Convert Audio to a Video Show
When audio is selected, the conversion is
the same as converting photos.